In this blog post, I will show you how to marble two colours of fondant to create cookies that can be used on a dessert table or to give as a gift to a special person in your life. Here’s #howididit:
1) I started with 4 slim rolls of fondant and alternated the colours as per the picture below:
2) I folded the 4 rolls over twice as per the following pictures:
3) Then I rolled out the fondant as in the photo below:
4) I used my cookie cutter to cut the fondant to shape:
5) Then stuck the rounds of fondant to my sugar cookies with a teeny bit of water, after stamping them.
6) Once dried out, I then packaged the cookies as per the following picture to present them to the birthday man ( who loved them)!! 😍☺️
Here is a quick collage that you can save and use if you ever need to use this tutorial one day:
I hope you have enjoyed this post:) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Facebook messenger, or by email : email@example.com
Don’t forget to like and share this idea with anyone that you think would enjoy it!
xx NaZzYbAkEr xx