Looking for a quick, easy and affordable way to spoil your loved one this Valentine’s Day? In this blog post I will show you how I made the cutest edible truffles, bound to excite your partners taste buds! The combination of sweet, fruity and citrus flavour is one of a kind 🙂
1) Start by lightly greasing an ice cube tray or chocolate mould similar to the one below.
4) Fill the mould partially, with the white chocolate and lime zest mixture.
8) Set in the fridge for a few hours.
9) Once set, unmould the chocolate truffles, and decorate as you wish. I have just used gold lustre dust on mine 🙂
10) Then box them, ready to surprise your loved one ❤
(Make sure you save one for yourself 😝)
I hope you have enjoyed this post:) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Facebook messenger, or by email : email@example.com
Don’t forget to like and share this idea with anyone that you think would enjoy it!
xx NaZzYbAkEr xx