If you are looking for a twist on the traditional honey cake recipe, you’ve got to try my variation with chopped apples and pomegranate! It gives off the most delicious aroma, and is one of the most scrumptious cakes I’ve ever baked!
Here’s my recipe:
Nazzy Bakers Honey, Apple and Pomegranate Cake
4 cups flour
1 tblsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda
1tsp ground cinnamon
1tsp ground nutmeg
1 ½ cups caster sugar
½ cup brown sugar
3 beaten eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup honey
1 cup apple juice
½ cup pomegranate juice
1 cup roughly chopped apples
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Sift together the flour baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Add the caster sugar and brown sugar to the dry ingredients and mix with a whisk
- In a separate bowl, combine the beaten eggs, oil, honey, apple juice and pomegranate juice with a whisk.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients with a wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed
- Add the chopped apples to the mixture.
- Pour the mix into a greased Bundt tin and bake the cake until cooked through.
- Once cooked, cool the cake on a baking rack, and the decorate with icing sugar and pomegranate seeds.
Here are some pictures of the cake from a photo shoot by my talented other half ❤️
I hope you have enjoyed this post 🙂 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Facebook messenger, or by email : email@example.com
Don’t forget to like and share this idea with anyone that you think would enjoy it!
xx NaZzYbAkEr xx