These cookies are so delicious and easy to make, and are perfect served with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
If you are in Australia and would like to try a bag of my mix, hit me up and ill see if i can send a bag your way:)
Herewith my recipe:
NAZZY BAKERS CHOCOLATE OVERLOAD COOKIES
300g plain flour
4tblsp Chocolate overload mix
1) Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Add the flour and the chocolate overload mix to the creamed mixture, and fold in until the mixture forms a dough.
3) Roll out the dough, and then cut into desired shapes.
4) Bake cookies until cooked at 180 degrees Celsius in a preheated oven.
5) Decorate as you wish. (I melted some milk chocolate, and drizzled the chocolate over the cookies. I also sprinkled the cookies with edible gold glitter).
6) Serve and enjoy!
I hope you have enjoyed this post:) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Facebook messenger, or by email : email@example.com
Don’t forget to like and share this idea with anyone that you think would enjoy it!
xx NaZzYbAkEr xx