Making your unicorn cookie/ cookies:
1) Start by making your cookie dough.
- Cream 200g of softened butter with 200g of caster sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add to the mixture 1 beaten egg and mix well.
- Add a tsp of vanilla
- Add in 400g of sifted plain flour, and mix to form a cookie dough.
- Allow the dough to rest, and heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2) Once the dough has rested, roll out the dough and cut around your template to make the unicorn shape.
3) Place the unicorn shape onto lined baking sheets and then bake until golden brown.
4) Allow the cookies to cool, and then decorate and package as required.
I hope you have enjoyed this post:) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Facebook messenger, or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to like and share this idea with anyone that you think would enjoy it!
xx NaZzYbAkEr xx