6 large squared lunch crackers
225 g salted butter
1 cup brown sugar
60 ml fresh cream
150 g peanut butter
250 g milk chocolate melts
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, and then layer the tray with a single layer of lunch crackers.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter on high heat, and add the sugar and fresh cream. Turn to medium heat, and cook the mixture until well combined and until it starts to boil. Allow the caramel mixture to boil until thick (approximately 8 minutes).
- Pour the caramel over the lunch crackers, and spread the mixture evenly across the crackers.
- Bake the crackers in the oven until the mixture is bubbling and golden brown.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for a minute, or until it is at a pour-able consistency.
- Pull the crackers out of the oven, and evenly pour over the peanut butter. If required, use a spatula to even out the peanut butter over the caramel crackers.
- Spread the chocolate melts over the peanut butter layer , and place the tray back into the oven, to allow the chocolate to melt.
- Once the chocolate is melted, you can use a fork, to make patterns on the top layer.
- Allow the slice to cool, until the chocolate and caramel layers are set. (You can place the tray into the fridge to speed up the cooling process).
- Once set, cut or break the slice, into pieces, and package or serve as desired.