Making your Puzzle cookie:
1) Start by making your cookie dough.
- Cream 200g of softened butter with 200g of caster sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add to the mixture 1 beaten egg and mix well.
- Add a tsp of vanilla
- Add in 400g of sifted plain flour, and mix to form a cookie dough.
- Allow the dough to rest, and heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2) Once the dough has rested, roll out the dough and cut to form the puzzle.
I hope you have enjoyed this post:) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Facebook messenger, or by email : email@example.com
Don’t forget to like and share this idea with anyone that you think would enjoy it!
xx NaZzYbAkEr xx