This week has had me down with a cold, writing selection criteria for a job application, working 4 days and doing bits and bobs here and there for Eid.
With only 3 full days to go before Eid I will be cramming a lot of progress pics on this post daily, so keep checking in to see what’s new.
- Hang up the back drop and position serving tables.
- iron and lay out table cloths
- Organise flowers into appropriate Vases or displays and position on tables.
- Position empty serving wear to get an idea of what food you will serve and how and where you will place it all.
- If you plan on baking a custom decorated Eid cake, tonight’s a good night to bake it. It will leave enough time for it to cool, ganache and fondant the following day.
- Organise plastic serving and drinking ware and colour coordinate if applicable.
- organise tea and coffee trays with sugar sticks, tea bags, coffee sachets and foam cups.
- Tidy up cupboards and draws if necessary.
- write a list of all the last minute things you will need to buy.
- organise all decorations and hang some up if appropriate
- distribute Eid gifts to neighbors and friends